Corporate, Professional & Customer Care Services
Albany-Dougherty County can hold its own; there’s no one need look beyond the county line for professional services including engineering, architecture, financial planning and advisory and legal. In fact, most around Southwest Georgia tend to come to town for these services and more. On a much broader scale, Albany’s affordable and skilled work force coupled with its advanced telecom capabilities makes it an easy choice for corporate and customer care services – just ask AT&T, Hamilton Relay, Teleperformance and the Marine Corps.
List of Area Corporate, Professional & Customer Care Service Companies Include:
- Hamilton Relay
- Senior Life Insurance Co.
- AT&T National Customer Care Center
- Marine Corps Systems Command
Quick Facts: Corporate, Professional & Customer Care Service
- 451 corporate, professional and customer care service businesses in community
- Average employment of 4,123
- Metro population of 164,000
- Metro area labor force of 77,300
- Fiber optics connectivity and other advanced telecom services
- Hub of Southwest Georgia for professional services including engineering, architecture, financial planning and advisory, legal
- Tax incentives and business programs